Harvest designs and utilizes state of the art composting technologies with a high degree of process and odor control built in. Our proprietary unturned Covered Aerated Static Pile system is in use at one of the largest permitted composting facilities in North America, located in Richmond, BC, with an exceptional track record of odor control. Our management team is responsible for multiple patents around composting and biofilter applications in North America and brings decades of hands on experience.
Our systems are efficient and demonstrate cost leadership in combination with highly effective odor and process controls compared to traditional windrow and enclosed compost systems. Best of all, our composting technologies produce high-quality end products that are valuable environmental and economic assets: garden-ready compost and high-quality bio-fertilizers.
Learn more by clicking here.
- Return valuable nutrients and organic matter back into local communities to enrich their soils
- Reduce use of water soluble chemical fertilizers and improve our waterways
- Construct cost-effective compost facilities in urban areas with state-of-the-art odor controls
- Utilize smaller footprint and shorter residence times (8 weeks as opposed to 6 months) compared to a traditional windrow system
- Reduce preprocessing requirements and energy consumption compared to other aerated static pile systems